Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of the Orange Slice - savannah.nongnu.

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of the Orange Slice - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 11:38:17 +0200

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailled information about the approval.

But please place copyright notices and permission to copy statements
at the beginning of EVERY file of source code.

Also note that:
"Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system
that we like to refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize
the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind changing references to Linux as an OS
to GNU/Linux?

For more information, see
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html

Regards,