Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS commit

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS commit
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:37:04 -0400

Hello Luis,

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 07:20:35PM +0200, Luis Miguel Arteaga wrote:
> Hello, Hackers
>
> I've noted that sometimes after commiting files into the cvs, the changes are
> not reflected immediately in the web site, as it used to be. Is there now
> some sort of delay in the refreshing of the web directories?
>
> Just to name an example: I am trying to see http://www.gnu.org/home.fi.html,
> which I recently commited and it keeps returning me a 404.

This has been so for the almost the last week.  The web host
gnudist.gnu.org is down, in the sync_www log we have : ssh: connect to
address 199.232.41.7 port 22: Connection timed out

I have asked system-hackers for more information but haven't received
any :(.

Rudy
Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms