[Savannah-hackers] submission of CVS source download/sync access from be

From: seagull
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of CVS source download/sync access from behind firewall - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 00:42:41 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Dhruva Krishnamurthy <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: CVS source download/sync access from behind firewall
System name: cvsget
Type: GNU

# -*-perl-*-
# Time-stamp: <2003-08-11 12:06:42 dhruva>
# cvsget.pl --- Download CVS repository (like CVSGrab)
# Copyright (C) 2003 Dhruva Krishnamurthy