[Savannah-hackers] [support #102038] [sv-software] Localized Project Pag

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102038] [sv-software] Localized Project Pages
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 04:47:22 -0400

Support Request #102038, was updated on Thu 04/10/2003 at 06:45
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102038&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: nferrier
Date: Tue 08/12/2003 at 08:47
Logged In: YES
user_id=117
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i586; en-US; rv:1.4b) Gecko/20030512
Mozilla Firebird/0.6

The savannah project websites are actually hosted on FSF
webservers. We can't make the changes you want.

I will investigate what it would take to make this happen.

By: corbius