[Savannah-hackers] Thank you [Forgotten password]

From: dhruva
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Thank you [Forgotten password]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:11:59 +0530

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 05:27:05 -0400, "Rudy Gevaert" <address@hidden> said:
> On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 02:51:34PM +0530, dhruva wrote:
> > On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 05:07:19 -0400, "Rudy Gevaert" <address@hidden> said:

Hello Rudy,
 The support and help I got from the FSF guys (you and others I have
 interacted with so far) is amazing. It is MUCH BETTER THAN WHAT I CAN
 EXPECT FROM PAID SERVICES!!
 The email I am using (fastmail.fm) has a similar set of dedicated
 people. Your efficiency and dedication has really made my day. I am
 truly happy with your services. Long live FSF/GNU movement. It is
 because of you people it is growing and expanding.

with warm regards,
dhruva
--
Dhruva Krishnamurthy