[Savannah-hackers] Mailing List Problem

From: Rodolphe Quiedeville
Date: 12 Aug 2003 15:26:03 +0200

Hi all,

I've got a problem with one of my mailing list hoted by Savannah.

The list address@hidden seem to not working, when I'm
posting a mail to these mailing list nothing happen. I haven't any
error message from mailman and the mail is not distributed. I verified
the configuration and all is ok. The problem is the same for all the
subscriber of the mailing list.

All of my other mailing list on savanah are ok.

Thank-s for your work and time on Savannah

Rodolphe Quiedeville
 Artisan Logiciel Libre - http://rodolphe.quiedeville.org/
      Travaillons Libre - http://fr.lolix.org/
RĂ©seau Libre Entreprise - http://www.libre-entreprise.com/