Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: gnudist

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: gnudist
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:13:29 +0200 (MEST)

En réponse à Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden>:

> On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 10:13:20AM +0100, Nic wrote:
> > Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden> writes:

> you
> > >
> > > If possible please do.  More and more people are asking questions
> > > about it.
> >
> > Maybe we should put a message up on the front page? Is the news
> > system working now?
>
> Ok.  You have to approve it through the mysql interface on the machine
> as it doesn't work yet via the webinterface.
>
> *  2003-08-05
> *
> *       * As Mathieu pointed out in bugreport 3773 the site news
> *       administration is broken.  I have approved manually two
> *       newsitems
> *       (ssh keys, and no moderation).

Note that this bug is, IMHO, pretty trivial. But it looks like I won't get a
connectivity with SSH port open until I came back in Strasbourg (around the
28/29), I cannot help.

--
Mathieu Roy

   -- I\'m right now on vacation and I\'m forced to use an unfriendly tool to
   get/send mail. If you expect a reply from me very soon, add \"urgent\" in
   the subject field --