Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS HTML commit messages

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS HTML commit messages
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 06:48:43 -0400

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 01:32:11PM +0300, Tuukka Hastrup wrote:

> I tried to look into this, and I think we would need appropriate lines in
> CVSROOT/commitinfo as well. I don't know about syncing the WWW server, it
> would seem the "ALL" lines in loginfo should still do it.

You are right, I forgot that I had to change that to.  Can you retry?

We have some problems with the syncing of the WWW server.  Someone is
working on it.

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org