Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problem on CVS commit.

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problem on CVS commit.
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 00:40:55 +0200

Hi.

This is the output of Cervisia and CVS.
I cannot understand why it doesn't allow me to commit.
I've no restrictions on local repository.

Thanks for your attention.

Gian Paolo Ghilardi
<rejected>

1)USING CERVISIA:
cvs -f commit -l -m '' 'daemon/clusterSnapshot.cpp' 'daemon/connHandler.cpp'
'daemon/connHandler.h' 'daemon/constants.h' 'daemon/csCollector.cpp'
'daemon/csCollector.h' 'daemon/main.cpp' 'daemon/Makefile'
'daemon/Makefile.no_libgtop' 2>&1
cvs [server aborted]: "commit" requires write access to the repository
[Terminato con stato 1]

2)CVS
address@hidden gomd]# cvs commit
cvs commit: Examining .
cvs commit: Examining admin
cvs commit: Examining autotest
cvs commit: Examining contrib
cvs commit: Examining contrib/perl
cvs commit: Examining daemon
cvs commit: Examining daemon/etc
cvs commit: Examining daemon/etc/init.d
cvs commit: Examining docs
cvs commit: Examining gomd
cvs commit: Examining gomd/docs
cvs commit: Examining gomd/docs/en
cvs commit: Examining gomd/templates
cvs commit: Examining gomd/unstable
cvs commit: Examining gomd/unstable/gomd
cvs commit: Examining gomd/unstable/gomd/admin
cvs commit: Examining gomd/unstable/gomd/gomd
cvs commit: Examining gomd/unstable/gomd/gomd/etc
cvs commit: Examining gomd/unstable/gomd/gomd/etc/init.d
cvs commit: Examining gomd/unstable/libgomd
cvs commit: Examining gomd/unstable/libgomd/current
cvs commit: Examining gomd/unstable/libgomd/current.max
cvs commit: Examining gomd/unstable/libgomd/sample
cvs commit: Examining lib
cvs commit: Examining lib/examples
cvs commit: Examining stable
cvs commit: Examining stable/gomd
cvs commit: Examining stable/libgomd
cvs commit: Examining stuff
cvs commit: Examining stuff/ConfParse
cvs commit: Examining stuff/TCPSession
cvs commit: Examining unstable
cvs commit: Examining unstable/gomd
cvs commit: Examining unstable/gomd/admin
cvs commit: Examining unstable/gomd/gomd
cvs commit: Examining unstable/gomd/gomd/docs
cvs commit: Examining unstable/gomd/gomd/docs/en
cvs commit: Examining unstable/gomd/gomd/etc
cvs commit: Examining unstable/gomd/gomd/etc/init.d
cvs commit: Examining unstable/gomd/gomd/templates
cvs commit: Examining unstable/libgomd
cvs commit: Examining unstable/libgomd/bin-samples
cvs commit: Examining unstable/libgomd/current
cvs commit: Examining unstable/libgomd/sample
cvs commit: Examining unstable/libgomd/src-samples

Log message unchanged or not specified
a)bort, c)ontinue, e)dit, !)reuse this message unchanged for remaining dirs
Action: (continue)
cvs [server aborted]: "commit" requires write access to the repository
address@hidden gomd]#