Re: [Savannah-hackers] privacy - please, declare yourself

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] privacy - please, declare yourself
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 14:50:47 +0200 (MEST)

En réponse à ??????? <address@hidden>:

> > >       Please delete my private information from your site in purpose
> of
> my privacy
> > > and safety. Thank you.
> > >
> > > This URLs:
> > >
> http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/mdk/mdk/THANKS.diff?r1=1.6&r2=1.7
> > >
> http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/mdk/mdk/THANKS.diff?r1=1.5&r2=1.6
> > >
> > >  are containig my private information:
> > >
> > > -* Vasilij Ozmetelenko <address@hidden> kindly pointed out a bug
> in
> JRED.
> > > +* Vasilij Ozmetelenko <address@hidden> kindly pointed out various
> bugs.
> >
> > You have to contact the project maintainer for this.  I can only do
> > this with his consent.
>
>    You can freely do this because the author of the project mixvm, Jose
> Antonio Ortega Ruiz already deleted this information from THANKS file
> many
> moths ago. Your site containing old version of this file(2001/06/08)
> that
> still unupdated. You can see html made fromnew file (2003/06/09) at
> http://www.gnu.org/software/mdk/manual/mdk_2.html#SEC2

1) You are uncorrectly identified. "??????" is meaningless.
2) The file is managed by CVS, the file must be edited in non-CVS way to remove
what you want to be removed. We cannot do this without an identified message
from the manager of this project.

Note that you posted your message on a public mailing list, so the information
you want to be removed will anyway stay in the public archives of this mailing
list.

And removing messages from this mailing list archives is not an option.

--
Mathieu Roy

   -- I\'m right now on vacation and I\'m forced to use an unfriendly tool to
   get/send mail. If you expect a reply from me very soon, add \"urgent\" in
   the subject field --