[Savannah-hackers] updates to GNU project web pages

From: Tom Lord
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] updates to GNU project web pages
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:06:16 -0700 (PDT)

What should be the lag time between committing some changes to my
gnu.org/software/gnu-arch web pages and those changes appearing on the
site?

The first time I made changes to the pages they appeared nearly
instantly, and I formed the impression that was normal.

The second to last time they appeared after several hours and I
thought, "Ok, so it's on the 6-hour cron job".

But now the changes I've made over the past 10 hours or so aren't
showing up at all -- so I'm wondering if something isn't wedged.

-t