[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah-dev] new project

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah-dev] new project
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:59:34 +0200 (MEST)

En réponse à r s <address@hidden>:

> Hello there,
>
> Can anybody tell me what kind of requirements do I
> have to fulfil if I want to host a new project ?

This is documented on our website.

Take a look - you are welcome to ask us for more details is something is unclear
in our documentation.

Mathieu Roy

   -- I\'m right now on vacation and I\'m forced to use an unfriendly tool to
   get/send mail. If you expect a reply from me very soon, add \"urgent\" in
   the subject field --