Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of NuFW - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Eric Leblond
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of NuFW - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:58:53 +0200

On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 15:49, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> Please let me know when I can access it.

Oops, forget to change the permissions. It should be OK now.

After discussion with my older team mate, it appears that they really
like to keep the name Gnufw (sound better, easier to remember are their
argument). Is there any problem with that ? (keeping it as long name ?)

Thanks in advance,
--
Eric Leblond <address@hidden>
Regit.org