[Savannah-hackers] phpwebkit - name change

From: Werner Ammon
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] phpwebkit - name change
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 12:44:37 +0200

Hello Savannah,

php group ask me to use 'php' not as part of the name of my project.

So i have to rename my project to eWeBuki. Is it possible to change the
name from phpWEBkit to eWeBuKi?

If it's possible, change also ...

Project to:

eWeBuKi - Easy Website Building Kit

Description to:

eWeBuKi is a PHP-based web-publishing system. Friends of good design are
left with all liberties of HTML, editors get an easy way of changing the
content of a web site without the hassle of special languages or tools.

Thanks for you Help

Werner Ammon

address@hidden
[ http://www.chaos.de ] [ICQ#: 970035]