[Savannah-hackers] marv

From: marv . autoresponder
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] marv
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 03:10:26 -0500

This is an autoresponder.  I'm sorry, but your e-mail to a MarvelousTickets.com
e-mail box was NOT read and was automatically deleted.  It's because of SPAM,
which is the unsolicited e-mail we all get, but we get so much of it that we
have to change our e-mail addresses on a regular basis to fight it.  Please
contact us at 1-334-409-5700 for the proper address depending on your needs.
We do not accept solicitations for anything other than those related to tickets.

Thanks,

MarvelousTickets.com
USA
1-334-409-5700