Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Bond - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Bond - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:12:59 -0400

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 12:32:18AM +1200, Dru wrote:
> Rudy Gevaert wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah.
> >

> thank you.
> I hoping it works, i've only tried installing on 3 different platforms.
> And i havn't fiully documented it yet till the finial release.

I didn't run it at all.  That is not my task nor is it a requirement
to use Savannah.  I only want to check is there are copyright notices
and permission-to-copy statements at the beginning of every source
file.  And that the COPYING file is in place.

> >I downloaded 2.0.0-pre1
> >
> >In order to release your project properly and unambiguously
> >under the GPL, please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy
> >statements at the beginning of every file of source code.
> >
> I'll have to do this.  I've have it done for next release.

> >Please register your project once more with the changes
> >mentioned above.
> >
> >We cannot track projects that have been answered but not approved, so
> >we must ask you to register the project whenever you change the
> >registration. Make sure to apply all changes so you need to reregister
> >only once.
> >
> >The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgement of your earlier
> >registration will direct you to the proper location.

Yo don't have to wait for an other release.  You can resubmit it when
you want.

Kind regards,
Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms