[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Bxl] Voting, when?

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Bxl] Voting, when?
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:18:03 +0200

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 10:33:28AM +0200, Wiebe van der Worp wrote:
> I am a bit lost. Can anybody update me about when a voting could be
> expected? I hear very different stories.

I would like to know too.  We at Savannah have already removed the
first page from during the demo because we heard from that the vote
was prosponed.

Now I've read some messages that say the vote maybe could go through.

We at Savannah are willing to put up the front page again a couple
of days before the vote.

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux user and Savannah hacker http://savannah.gnu.org
One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is
the belief that one's work is terribly important.
                                  - Bertrand Russell (1872-1970)