[Savannah-hackers] submission of SecurityToolkit - savannah.gnu.org

From: vlaovic
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of SecurityToolkit - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:24:12 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Mauro Chiarugi <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: SecurityToolkit
System name: sectoolkit
Type: GNU

Hi, i'm writing a simple security toolkit, in python, to apply the Open Source
Security Testing Methodology Model (OSSTMM, www.isecom.org) automatically. The
app is composed by plugins, where each plugin realize some tasks of OSSTMM.
I'll realize this project in my university, and i'd like to collaborate with
other persons. The first beta version will be released in october, because i've
two months to present my project at university.

Thanks,

Mauro Chiarugi

Other Software Required:
python