[Savannah-hackers] submission of Danish Gentoo Documentation - savannah.

From: bro3man
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Danish Gentoo Documentation - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:39:15 -0400

Jesper Brodersen <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 1.0
Package: Danish Gentoo Documentation
System name: gentoo-dk
Type: non-GNU

Danish Gentoo Documentation

We are a small team at the moment (3-4 people) who works on translating the
Gentoo documentation to the Danish language. We need a place to organise our
work more efficient. The Gentoo Documentation is licensed under Creative
Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 1.0, but we have no insight why this license
were chosen. The documentation is guidance to users, who wish to install Gentoo
Linux and setup some important applications. If we cannot put documentation on
compiling non-gpl applications or there-a-like, please do contact us, since we
do not wish to make illegal actions (by the philosophy of GNU and FSF). We have
put a temporary homepage on: http://fg3x.homepage.dk/gentoo-dk.html

At this time we have translated the installation-guide, portage and distcc. In
the progress is dri, desktop-guide, security among the rest of the Gentoo
Documentation.

All of the documentation will be posted on Gentoo's homepage as soon as it has
been accepted by the Documentation Team (which they told us was not a big
problem).

Other Software Required:
a clean nice text editor as emacs or vi.

Other Comments:
please respond with a notice if you reject us, so we know what to do next.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/