[Savannah-hackers] mass transfer (well, sort of)

From: Jerome Alet
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] mass transfer (well, sort of)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 22:44:09 +0100

I've got 5 GPLed projects of mine which I'd like to transfer
to savannah.

all five exist in CVS trees

three of them are on sourceforge, the two other on a private CVS
server (possibly badly configured)

is there a way to do a mass transfer to savannah.nongnu.org
without having to register each one and repeat ?

is it possible to preserve the CVS logs ? (not very important, just
a bonus)

BTW is there a an easy way to close project accounts (not user) on SF ?
(Yes I know this is the wrong place to ask, but maybe someone there
already did this)

thanks in advance

Jerome Alet

--
"A non-free program is a predatory social system that keeps people
in a state of domination and division, and uses the spoils to