Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Open-Realty Listing Manager - savan

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Open-Realty Listing Manager - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 08:01:59 -0500

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 11:21:53PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> Ryan Bonham <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl

 In order to release your project properly and unambiguously
under the GPL, please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy
statements at the beginning of every file of source code.

In addition, if you haven't already, please copy a copy of the plain
text version of the GPL, available from
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt), into a file named "COPYING".

Additional instructions are available from
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn
why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code,
for example, go to
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude

> Other License:
> Package: Open-Realty Listing Manager
> System name: openrealty

Savannah's mission is to host free software projects, and
we want the public to think of them as free software projects.  A
project name that says "open" will tend to lead people to think of
the project as "open source" instead of "free software".
 We
would be glad if you accept to use "free" instead of "open" in
your project name.