[Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #124579] Re: libcdio

From: address@hidden via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #124579] Re: libcdio
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 10:26:27 -0500

Richard M. Stallman via RT writes:

 >     Congratulations on your appointment as maintainer!

Thanks! (I think).

 > It's not one maintainer this time:
 > in this case they are two people.   See this text:
 >
 >     Maintainer Name: R Bernstein , Herbert Valiero
 >     Email Address: <address@hidden> , <address@hidden>
 >
 > So you need to write the message differently.

Or you need to process it differently :-)

Sorry, I only have my contact information. But since you sent it to
several people, see this text:

  To: address@hidden, address@hidden
  Cc: address@hidden

perhaps the other individuals who have that info can provide it as
appropriate. If I had to hazard a guess, it would be the same
information that FSF has on file for VCDImager since it's the same
person. ;-)

 > Also, please send each maintainer individually
 > a separate message asking for this info:
 >
 >     Finally, could you please provide us with the following contact
 > information:
 >
 >          Home Address and Phone Number:
 >
 >          Work Address and Phone Number:
 >
 >          Cell Phone Number:

All I can give is what was in the previous e-mail.

 > Also, please add to that one more field:
 >
 >     Your full name as you prefer to spell it.

Rocky Bernstein

 > Also, instead of "Cell Phone Number",
 > please ask for
 >
 >     Personal tracking device (cell phone) number, if any:

Same answer: none.