[Savannah-hackers] submission of System Task Scheduler - savannah.nongnu

From: xavier
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of System Task Scheduler - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 03:31:52 -0500

Xavier Nicolovici <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: System Task Scheduler
System name: pyatcron
Type: non-GNU

I'm currently starting to write a graphical frontend to "cron" and "at" (called
System Task Scheduler) which should become on of the desktop tool of the Fedora
Linux distribution (the next RedHat Linux).

This tools will be written in Python/PyGtk according to the Fedora developper's
guide lines.

As of today, I haven't produced any kind of source code, we are still in the
early stage of design and specifications.

More information on the Fedora project:

http://fedora.redhat.com

Other Software Required:
Python