[Savannah-hackers] Re: how to remove a file from the filelist system?

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: how to remove a file from the filelist system?
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 14:40:12 +0100

address@hidden (Bruno Boettcher) a tapoté :

> Hello!
>
> sorry to bother, but i read through the docu and really didn't manage to
> find this one....
>
> i have err.. made several 'mistakes' and now there are 2 archives
> polluting the files space... (i admit that i do not often use that
>     part...)
>
> i tried to find a way to remove them myself, but somehow i couldn't find
> how to achieve that....
>
> it  concerns:
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/zebot/zebot-2.2.tar.bz2 and
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/zebot/zebot.pkg/2.2/
>
> if ever there is a way for me to delete them myself, please point me to
> the correct direction! BTW this would be needed also to purge old
> versions, so i suppose there is somewhere some mechanism to handle this?

You normally can use rsync for that purpose.

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |