[Savannah-hackers] Mails to bug-xboard mailing list not getting through

From: Tim Mann
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 23:04:27 -0800

Hi.  We've been having some problems with the bug-xboard mailing list.
Some messages posted to it don't seem to be getting delivered.  In
particular, nothing has come through for over 24 hours.  Both of the
other members of the list have complained that they sent mail to it that
didn't go through.

To test the list this evening, I set an autoresponder to reply to every
message.  I then sent two messages to the list.  I got both
autoresponses promptly, but the messages have't come through.

I've used mailman before (I run a mailman installation for my church, in
fact), and I checked carefully that I didn't have any settings wrong
that would send messages into a black hole.

Can someone look and see what the logjam is?  Thanks.

--
Tim Mann  address@hidden  http://tim-mann.org/