[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Time To UTC - savannah.gnu.org

From: sankaran nambi
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Time To UTC - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:11:47 -0800 (PST)

Does GNUdate convert Time-TimeZone to UTC time?
Or UTCtime to Time-Timezone?

I have come across situations where i wanted to convert to Time in a TimeZone to UTC and vice versa. So I thought it is a good idea to write a program and keep it in GPL.
I am not really worried about whether it should be part of GNU or not. As long as it is  available to public, it is fine with me.

So please guide me on this.
Thanks,
Nambi

Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> wrote:
Rudy Gevaert a tapoté :

> Of course,
>
> Mathieu's comments are because you asked to be included into the GNU
> project. If you you feel you would like to host your project on
> Savannah, we can put at into the nongnu section.
>
> Mathieu is just saying what the people that will evaluate your project will
> say :)

Well, not exactly, it would make the same comments if it GNU inclusion
was not requested.

--
Mathieu Roy

| General Homepage: http://yeupou.coleumes.org/ |