Re: [Savannah-hackers] password denied

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] password denied
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 02:16:48 +0100

D. E. Evans wrote:
My passphrase is no longer being asked for when attempting to
upload to savannah via cvs.  I uploaded something approximately
half an hour ago successfully, but the server really lagged.  The
next time I uploaded a file, it asked for my password, not my
passphrase, and has since.

The savannah machine is currently experiencing bad overload troubles (a CVS process is regularly going out of control and eating all memory). This is temporarily fixed again, I hope we'll find the permanent fix very quickly.