[Savannah-hackers] Re: moving libcdio from nongnu CVS to gnu CVS

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: moving libcdio from nongnu CVS to gnu CVS
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:30:15 +0100

"R. Bernstein" <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> Mathieu Roy writes:
>  > I think that the only way to do that is to reupload all these files on
>  > ftp.gnu.org by yourself. There is no automated procedure.
>
> Not what I was hoping to hear, but okay. (I'd suggest that if it is of
> interest to attract people to switch from nongnu to gnu projects, it
> might be a good idea to make the transition smoother.)

That part is not managed by us, but I agree that at some point we
should try to

>  >
>  > Does it pose a bandwith problem? I think you can use rsync on GNU
>  > machines to fetch all the packages at Savannah.
>
> I don't have full copies of this outside of what was/is on
> Savannah. How can I retrieve what's on Savannah or copy it from
> Savannah to fencepost?

You can use rsync, files are still where they were, with an sshèkey
created on fencepost.

Or you can do that using wget, over http, by mirroring
http://savannah.gnu.org/download/libcdio/

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |