[Savannah-hackers] member permissions

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] member permissions
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:44:46 +0100

Just a little note to mention that I set Vincent Caron as project
administrator as he will handle project registrations.

(well, with the current broken system, I will have to issue manually
an SQL command anyway to set for his account the appropriate rights,
but it will no longer be the case once the dev branch will be the
trunk).

Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |