Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Site de Groupe de Pingouins Libre -

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Site de Groupe de Pingouins Libre - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:55:39 +0100

Cedric Bosdonnat <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License: Package: Site de Groupe de Pingouins Libre
System name: insalugsite
Type: GNU

The SiteGpl project is a Website for an students'association : the LUG of
INSA-Lyon (FRANCE). There is already a website, but we want to make it better.
For the moment, we have no source to give, because of the beginning of the
project, but you can see the specifications at the following address :
http://gpl.insa-lyon.fr/OrgaWiki/RefonteSiteGpl

Hello,

we might have been a little confused about your intentions. Please tell me if I am correct : you plan to host some PHP based software on software, which will be used on your own server to host your LUG site ? In that event, you will need to re-submit this project later when you have some initial code (we review it for free licensing compliance).

Otherwise you might want to have an official place for informations about your LUG on Savannah, and this is a different matter.

  Regards,

Vincent