[Savannah-hackers] submission of ICM Tool Kit - savannah.gnu.org

From: svenstoebling
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ICM Tool Kit - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 08:48:37 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Sven Stoebling <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: ICM Tool Kit
System name: icmtk
Type: GNU

First we want to build an Statistics Tool for the Intensive Care Manager
(developed by Draeger Medical).

The ICM Program is an Commercial Programm to archive any activity on Intensive
Wards.

The original Statitstics Tool from Draeger is not enough to show all possible
Statistics we want.

Later maybe we build some more Tools for ICM

Other Software Required:
Apache,PHP4 (compiled with Oracle),MySQL

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/