[Savannah-hackers] polyxmass project

From: Filippo Rusconi
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] polyxmass project
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 00:13:13 +0100

Hello to you all !

the polyxmass package that I am authoring (that is a scientific
package) has been dubbed a GNU package by Richard Stallman some days
ago. I had set up some months ago an account on savannah (username
rusconi), and I would like to use that account to set up the polyxmass
tree (that polyxmass package is actually a set of six different but
interrelated packages).

Could you tell me how to do that without going through the package
validation process, since that was done earlier by the GNU/FSF new
packages' staff ?

Up to now all my stuff was (still is, actually) in
www.polyxmass.org. I did not have a CVS account anywhere (but on my
own personal devel computer), so it seems to be time to set a CVS
up...

Also, could you give me some directions on how to deal with the big
number of HTML pages that are currently in www.polyxmass.org ? I could
transfer these pages, but where exactly ?

Thank you for you patience with a "brand new" package
author/maintainer :)

Cheers,

Filippo

--
HTML-only mail goes to trash. Use simple text mail for me.
Thank you. Filippo Rusconi, PhD

Charge' de recherches CNRS
Author-Maintainer of the www.polyxmass.org project

UMR CNRS 5153 - U INSERM 565 - USM MNHN 0503

Muse'um national d'Histoire naturelle

"Re'gulation et dynamique des ge'nomes"

43, rue Cuvier
F-75231 Paris CEDEX 05

Te'l.: +33 (0)1 40 79 36 84 - FAX: +33 (0)1 40 79 37 05

( ---            Mass spectrometry in GNU/Linux ?           --- )

( ---               http://www.polyxmass.org                --- )

( ---   Free software that you are welcome to distribute!   --- )
(-  http://www.unesco.org/webworld/portal_freesoft/index.shtml -)