[Savannah-hackers] [support #102628] Cannot change email address

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102628] Cannot change email address
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 02:13:16 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah.

[support #102628] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Thu 11/27/2003 at 08:13 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Severity | 5 - Average               | 3 - Ordinary

Are sure that during your test you are logged in at both savannah.gnu.org and
savannah.nongnu.org?

[support #102628] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah
Submitted by: John Darrington
On: Thu 11/27/2003 at 00:47

Category:  Web Interface

Original Submission:  I wanted to change my email address, So I went to `My
Personal Page' and then to `Account Configuration' and entered the new data.
An URL was emailed to me.

When I visit that URL, savannah complains about me being not logged in (even
after I have indeed logged in) and doesn't change anything.

J'

Follow-up Comments

Date: Thu 11/27/2003 at 08:13       By: yeupou
Are sure that during your test you are logged in at both savannah.gnu.org and
savannah.nongnu.org?

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=102628>

  Message sent via/by Savannah