[Savannah-hackers] Re: can't do moderaton this week

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: can't do moderaton this week
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:20:47 +0100

"Jaime E. Villate" <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 06:13:10PM +0100, Vincent Caron wrote:
>> Rudy Gevaert wrote:
>> >Hello
>> >
>> >Could somebody handle moderation this week for me?  I was going to do
>> >it this afternoon, but I have to go to the doctor now.
>>
>> Mathieu is busy with the transition, Loic is also busy; Jaime, can you
>> handle this ? If I don't get an answer in the next 12h, I'll assume I'm
>> still the moderator in charge for this week.
>
> Hi Vincent,
> I'm sorry I did not read your message before. If you want to, I can
> take over the moderation for the rest of theis week or you can pass it
> to me next week.

In fact, I already accepted to handle the rest of this week.

However, if you have now time to dedicate to moderation activity,
you're welcome to handle the next week.

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |