[Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #129590] 3DLDF

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #129590] 3DLDF
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:26:01 +0100 (MET)

No, it's not okay. I want 3DLDF to be the website area, and the webpage. I
don't understand why it wasn't possible to use 3DLDF as the system name,
since "3" is an alphanumeric character.

I'd also like to know approximately how long it will take for my project
to be approved by Savannah. Please make sure you've got 3DLDF-1.1.1. It
took me a couple of minutes to pack up a new distribution and get it onto
my website (http://wwwuser.gwdg.de/~lfinsto1) after I submitted my
project. It's not very likely, but if someone downloaded 3DLDF right away,
he or she might have got an older version.

Laurence Finston