CVSReport (was: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Problem with CVS commit_prep?

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: CVSReport (was: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Problem with CVS commit_prep?)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 23:55:53 +0100

(Let me know if I should send this somewhere else, e.g. as cvsreport
bugs.)

OK, since I discovered there wasn't a problem running several programs
on each CVS commit, I'm trying cvsreport.  My commitinfo now says
(based on the example "AUTOMATIC MAIL ON COMMITS" on
http://www.nongnu.org/cvsreport/cvsreport.html):

DEFAULT /usr/local/bin/commit_prep -T shishi -r
ALL cvsreport -e 'mail text address@hidden'

The first commit worked, with a small warnings:

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/bin/cvsreport
line 300.

But I didn't receive any mail.  I tried with:

ALL cvsreport -e 'mail address@hidden'
DEFAULT /usr/local/bin/commit_prep -T shishi -r

But still no mail on commits.

Mail via commit_prep still arrives fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks.