[Savannah-hackers] submission of Souvenirs Applet - savannah.nongnu.org

From: mgkk97
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Souvenirs Applet - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 12:31:18 -0500

Martin Gadbois <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Souvenirs Applet
System name: souvenirs
Type: non-GNU

A simple Gnome Applet to display digital photos on the Gnome 2.0 Panel.

When passing the mouse on the small photo icon, the Applet will make it bigger,
to see it better. A click on it will open it. Photos will be changed
perdiodically.

I have so many opened window that that is the only way to see my pictures.

A prototype can be found at: http://mgadbois.servehttp.com:8080/souvenir.txt

Other Software Required:
python >= 2.2

Gnome >=2.0