[Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #162239] mailing list for GUSS.

From: Ted Teah via RT
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 10:31:27 -0500

You are correct that the email from RMS stated that new-gnu could set up
accounts or alias.  This may have been true in the past, however, I
having recently assumed this queue am still unable to create these
matters.  I would suggest speaking with either address@hidden or with
the Savannah hackers group.

all the best,
Ted Teah