[Savannah-hackers] anoncvs access broken to gcc

From: Adam Treat
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] anoncvs access broken to gcc
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 15:20:01 -0500

Hello,

I've tried the directions @ http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html to the letter.
All I get is:

cvs -d :ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gcc -qz9 checkout -P
-robjc-improvements-branch gcc
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above
messages if any

I've tried setting up my SSH public key on a savannah account, but
then all I get is:

cvs -qz9 checkout -P -robjc-improvements-branch gcc
Enter passphrase for key '/home/manyoso/.ssh/id_dsa':
access denied
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above
messages if any)

What is going on?  When will cvs access be restored?  I thought it'd
been restored awhile ago.

Thanks,

Adam