[Savannah-hackers] CVS checkout.

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] CVS checkout.
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 00:43:13 +0100

I can't check out the "webtree" for the homepage of
Gnome Commander, for witch i am the "web author".

The server responds:

cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

And there are no "messages" to consult. I havent been able to
do anything on CVS since Savannah was hacked and the system
rebuild, everything that has been done to the GC site since then has
gone through Marcus, the project leader, since it is working for him.
I have changed to "protocol 2" and made new keys, done all the RTFM,
but no. I feel locked out.

Magnus S.