[Savannah-hackers] uploading files, again and again

From: b8_bavard
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] uploading files, again and again
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:20:04 +0100

Hello,

  I've seen a lot of mails in the archive about uploading files in the
download section of my project in the new Savannah, but most of them
were unanswered, and never gave me an hint of how to do it. I couldn't
find any information on savannah either (I checked the FAQ, tried what
was said, but nothing happened). Could somebody tell me where to find
the correct up-to-date description of how to upload files ?

Thanks in advance,

- b8_bavard (mldonkey)
Homepage: http://www.mldonkey.net/