Re: [Savannah-hackers] Updating zonecheck CVS repository

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Updating zonecheck CVS repository
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 22:20:20 +0100

Hello,

Since there is a lot of work to fully recover from Savannah's crack, it may take some time before zonecheck's CVS repository is replaced. Meanwhile, I suggest you provide us a way to identify it, such as uploading a GPG public key to your Savannah account and sign the tarball.

Stephane D'Alu wrote:
Hello,

I need to have the current zonecheck CVS repository replaced with
the following one (as it has been outdated during the savannah break
down):

ftp://ftp.nic.fr/pub/mirror/zonecheck/zonecheck-cvs.tar.bz2

Sincerly