Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS access problem

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS access problem
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:29:33 +0100

There is definitely a problem with SSH keys. I will try to contact an admin so he can check if the key from your account is properly copied in the system. Do not change your key in Savannah and keep a copy of the local one until then.

Meanwhile, just in case, could you send the commands you typed to create the keys?

Aurelien Chanudet a écrit :
> Thanks for the accurate information!

> There was a similar problem a week ago, and it eventually worked when
> the user tried with a new key.
> I can only suggest you do the same: upload a newly generated public
> key, wait for an hour and check whether it works.
> If changing the key is not an option, try to remove the key, wait an
> hour and reupload it.

Still the same problem, unfortunately. I've tried removing the key, uploading a new key, changing machines : it looks as though I cannot get away with it !