Re: [Savannah-hackers] No new projects on savannah?

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] No new projects on savannah?
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:44:24 +0100

Hello,

There is a recent news item here: https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=2942

We currently do not have estimated times. I think we will add comments or post another item when we have more information.

Gregory Sharp wrote:

Hi,

What is the progress with new projects on savannah?
There are no new projects added since more than 2 months ago.

Could you please explain the situation (maybe on the
savannah page would be best)?  Specifically, when will
you begin adding new projects, and how long will be needed
to clear the backlog.

Thank you,
Greg