Re: [Savannah-hackers] What happened to savannah.nongnu.org/download/rul

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] What happened to savannah.nongnu.org/download/rule?
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:54:07 +0100

After Savannah was comprimised, all files were moved from the /download hierarchy since they are not trusted. There is a news item explaining where files are placed so that developpers can check them:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=2838

Marco Fioretti wrote:
Hello,

the folder http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/rule
used to contain several files for the RULE project.
Now it is empty (actually it already was at the
beginning of january, according to other users).

What happened? Can you restore that folder to what it
was in mid-december?

As far as I remember, I never received any message
from Savannah mentioning any problem with that folder.

Please let me know when the folder will be available
again, so I can forward the announcement to all RULE
users.

Best Regards,