[Savannah-hackers] Re: New user registration

From: Jesus M.
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: New user registration
Date: 19 Feb 2004 23:31:28 +0100

When I go to the webpage referenced in the message below, and select
this user (or any of the other two still pending) for adition to the
project, I just get an error message: "project could not be found,
please check the name and try again".

I'm using Galeon 1.2.6 from Debian 3.0, in case that matters.

Am I doing something wrong? Should I fill a bug report?

Saludos,

        Jesus.

--
Contribute to keep Europe free of software patents!
-----