[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah status update for week of Feb 2

From: Paul Fisher
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah status update for week of Feb 2
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:13:30 -0500

> A week ago, your list mentioned these tasks:
>
>     * Enable webcvs access to web page repositories
>     * Enable previous CVS commit scripts
>     * Audit remaining Savannah backend processes
>     * Write new project creation scripts
>     * Hook up Savannah mailing list creation to GNU's Mailman server
>     * Create a method for adding an entry in /software on the GNU web site
>       when new GNU projects are created
>     * Real-time CVS to www.gnu.org synchronization
>     * Create a web interface to manage CVSROOT directories
>     * Create a web interface to manage Download areas for nongnu projects
>
> What part of this was achieved this week?

  * Enable webcvs access to web page repositories

As well as items not on the original list:

  * Give all members of the www project (webmasters) write-access to
    all web page repositories for all projects on savannah

  * Send initial email explaining status of new project creation to
    all people waiting on new project creation

> What part do you intend to do next week?

  * Enable previous CVS commit scripts

Item not on the original list:

  * Automatically send email when new projects are created regarding
    the status of new projects

We're having to spend time working on the Associate Membership code
base this week to fix bugs and add necessary features for renewals.
As time permits, we'll work on completing further items on the
Savannah list of tasks.