Re: [Savannah-hackers] permission denied in CVSROOT (commitinfo and logi

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] permission denied in CVSROOT (commitinfo and loginfo)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:48:47 +0100

Here is a reply from Rudy Gevaert:

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 06:23:08PM +1100, Dave Hall wrote:
Hi all,

I am just trying to follow up what is happening with the cvs commit
scripts, as mentioned in
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2004-02/msg00228.html

Also is there any process for getting files in a project's cvs root
modified?

Sorry, no.  We have to make a web frontend so people can edit the
files.  I can't give any date this will be possible

Stephane D'Alu wrote:

When trying to commit the following changes in CVSROOT, I've received
'permission denied' error.