Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:52:41 +0100

We need to authentify the modules you sent.
Could you upload your GPG public key to your Savannah account (https://savannah.nongnu.org/account/change.php?item=gpgkey - gpg --export address@hidden), and then send us a signature (gpg -b <file>) for the two archives?

Thomas Degris wrote:
Hello,

I would like to add two cvs repository (that I used when Savannah was down) in the Satom project (I am the project admin of this project). So, I would like to know if it is possible to add them directly in the repository of Satom. Also, these two repositories already exists in CVS (it is satom and satom-test). However, they are nearly empty and can be safely removed.

Thank you very much,

Thomas Degris

PS: I have attached to this mail two repositories I want to add to the project.