Re: [Ken Hornstein <address@hidden>] [Savannah-hackers] Problems storing

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Ken Hornstein <address@hidden>] [Savannah-hackers] Problems storing files in download area
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:34:43 +0100

The FAQ (https://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=5802&question=How_do_I_add_files_in_the_download_area.txt) was only updated recently, though the Savannah home page contains news items about post-crack new features and protocols.

On 2004.02.24 16:37 Ken Hornstein wrote:
>Hello Ken, I don't know if the sysadmins got back to you, but here is
>some info that might be useful:

They never did get back to me ... but I feel it's only fair to point
out that I did check the savannah documentation, and it still listed
the original method of file uploading as the correct method.  How was
I supposed to know about this?

--Ken